Bulk delete expired archives
The amount of storage available in your on-demand archive depends on the eCatholic LIVE package you've selected.
- eCatholic LIVE Lite storage: 100 GB
- eCatholic LIVE Pro storage: 300 GB
- eCatholic LIVE Premiere storage: 600 GB
To clear up space in your on-demand archive, you can bulk delete expired archives by following the steps below.
Go to your eCatholic LIVE archive
To begin, go to the on-demand archive in your eCatholic LIVE portal:
- Click the LIVE tab on your eCatholic website to log in to your eCatholic LIVE Admin Portal.
- Go to eCatholic LIVE Tasks > Archive Management.
Then, the Archive Management interface will display all active archives (i.e., those that have not yet expired).
View expired archives to delete all files
In the Archive Management interface:
Use the drop-down menu to select Expired Archives.
Click the Delete All Expired Archives button to bulk delete the archived video files.
Then you'll be prompted to confirm the deletion by entering the word delete in the text box. Once you click Confirm Deletion, the expired archives we be permanently deleted.