How to add a YouTube video
Adding a YouTube video to your website is as easy as drag-and drop. Here are the steps:
Drag and drop the YouTube module onto the page
Navigate to the page on which you'd like the YouTube video to appear. Then, click on Add Content > Video > drag and drop the YouTube module onto the page.
Enter the video's URL
Once the module is added to your page, the YouTube Settings dialog will appear. Enter the following information:
- Paste the video's YouTube URL or YouTube ID into the ID or URL field.
- Use the drop-down menu to identify whether you're embedding a single video, a playlist of videos, or videos from a YouTube channel.
Once finished, click Save.
Edit the module settings
Hover your cursor over the module to edit the module settings:
- Title: By default, the video will appear without a module title. If you want a module title to appear, click the title icon, then click the title area to type your own title.
- Settings: Click the Settings icon to edit the following in the YouTube Settings dialog (shown below):
- ID or URL: Enter a new YouTube ID or YouTube URL to embed a different video.
- Video Type: Select an option from the drop-down menu to choose a different video type (single video, playlist, or channel).
- Show Player Controls: Select whether you'd like to show or hide the YouTube player controls at the bottom of the video. (i.e., If set to Hide, visitors will not be able to see how long the video is or scrub through it.)
- Delete: Click the trash can icon to delete the module from the page.
NOTE: Use the orange handle on the left edge of the module to drag and drop the video to a different location on the page. The video will automatically resize to whatever content area it's placed in.
Once finished, don't forget to Publish the page!