Removing the Uncategorized label from yourdomain.com/photoalbums page
Want to get rid of the Uncategorized label on your site's Photo Albums page? Here's what you need to do:
Understanding the Photo Albums page
First, it's important to understand how the Photo Albums page works.
You can use the Photo Albums module to post photos to any page on your site. Then, all photo albums are featured on your site's Photo Albums page. This page automatically features any photo albums added to your website. It is located under the News/Events tab by default; alternatively, you can access the page by going to yoursite.com/photoalbums.
You can add photo albums directly to the Photo Albums page if you’d like. However, when you do so, they will be marked with an Uncategorized label on the Photo Albums page itself.
How to remove the Uncategorized label
Navigate to the uncategorized album
To remove the Uncategorized label, the first step is to navigate to the album in question.
- Go to your site's Photo Albums page (e.g., yourdomain.com/photoalbums). Then, click on the word Uncategorized in the navigation menu to view a listing of all albums that are currently not tagged to a specific page (#1 illustrated below).
- Next, click on the title of the photo album itself (#2 illustrated below).
Assign the album to a specific page
Once on the particular album's page, follow these steps:
- Click on the album's Settings icon in the bottom Page Toolbar (#1 illustrated below).
- Next, click on the Pages tab of the Photo Album settings dialog (#2 illustrated below).
- Select a page from the Link to Page drop-down menu to tag the album to a specific page (#3 illustrated below).
Save and repeat the process as often as necessary. Don't forget to Publish!