How to search and filter your transactions to run reports
Once in the Payments Center, the Transactions / Reporting tab will display your Transactions List for all accounts and subaccounts within the current month by default.
If you'd like, you can use the Filter & Search Options to include/exclude specific transactions, accounts, and subaccounts from your report. In addition, you can generate a report based on a custom date range.
Here's a breakdown of how to use the filter and search tools:
Select specific account(s) or subaccount(s)
The checkmarks (pictured below) indicate which account(s) and/or subaccount(s) will be included in the report. By default, all accounts and subaccounts will be checked (i.e., included in the Transactions List).
To select a specific account, do the following:
- Click All Accounts to deselect all account and subaccounts. (All checkmarks will turn grey.)
- Then, click the account(s) and subaccount(s) you want to include. (A blue checkmark will appear next to the selected account or subaccount.)
Filter by date
The default Date Range will be set to This Month. Use the selectable Date Range menu to filter transactions by Last Month or a Custom date range (pictured below).
Filter by Transaction Type, Status, Payment Method or keyword
Finally, you can also filter your Transactions List via these options:
- Transaction Type (e.g., refund, recurring charge, etc.)
- Status (e.g., approved, settled, declined, etc.)
- Payment Method (e.g., ACH, Visa, Discover, etc.)
Use the appropriate drop-down menu to filter your Transactions List using these criteria (pictured above). Or, use the Search bar to search your Transactions List via keyword.
Next step: Generate a report
Want to create a CSV file of your transactions? Or generate a printable PDF payment report? See Export and download a CSV file of transactions for full instructions.