Not seeing the events in your embedded Google Calendar?
If you use a Google Calendar for your parish or ministry, you can easily embed it into your eCatholic website, but to make sure everyone can see it once it’s there, follow these simple steps:
- On a computer, open your Google Calendar.
- In the top right, click the Settings gear icon > Settings.
- Open the Calendars tab.
- Click the name of the calendar you want to share.
- Click on the Share this Calendar tab.
- Check the option Make this calendar public.
- Click Save.
Make sure to grab the updated embed code from the Calendar Details page and update your website with it.
If this doesn’t help you, please make sure to contact Support for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-932-1776 ext. 2.