How to delete an active archive
The amount of storage available in your on-demand archive depends on the eCatholic LIVE package you've selected.
- eCatholic LIVE Lite storage: 100 GB
- eCatholic LIVE Pro storage: 300 GB
- eCatholic LIVE Premiere storage: 600 GB
To clear up space in your on-demand archive, you can delete one or more active archives by following the steps below.
Go to your eCatholic LIVE archive
To begin, go to the on-demand archive in your eCatholic LIVE portal:
- Click the LIVE tab on your eCatholic website to log in to your eCatholic LIVE Admin Portal.
- Go to eCatholic LIVE Tasks > Archive Management.
Then, the Archive Management interface will display all active archives (i.e., those that have not yet expired).
Perform a Bulk Action delete
In the Archive Management interface:
Click the box to the left of the archived video's thumbnail image to select it. Repeat for all videos you wish to delete.
- Use the Bulk Actions drop-down menu to select Delete.
Click Apply to apply the deletion to all selected files.