How to embed code into the head area on pages
There may be times when you will want to embed code into your eCatholic site to track your website visitors, embed a Facebook pixel, add an external pop-up dialogue, etc. Here's how you can do so.
IN THIS ARTICLE:
Method 1: Embedding code into your site <head> area.
- 1 Visit the Admin toolbar at the top left-hand corner of your site and go to Settings.
- 2 Click on the Google / <head> left tab.
- 3 Insert desired code into the Google Analytics Code / <head> area. This could be Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, etc. to track visitors.
- 4 Be sure to click Save/Publish!
- 1 Visit the page you wish to embed code into.
- 2 Click on the Settings icon located at the bottom left corner of your page.
- 3 Within the Page Settings, click on the Advanced tab and insert your code into the Page <head> code section. Click Save.
- 4 Remember to Publish your changes!
Method 2: Embedding code into the <head> on specific pages.
First, you will need to make sure your additional <head> code field is enabled. You can find this setting from steps 1 and 2 of Method 1, listed above. You would turn on the optional <head> field by clicking on Only Administrators, as shown below.:
Note: A second embed component may be required. If for instance, your newsletter plugin provides a second code, simply use the Embed module to insert that additional code to your page.