Religious Ed Registration Module
The Religious Ed Registration Module allows you to add an integrated Religious Ed registration form to your eCatholic website. Once the form gets filled out, it will automatically import into your GabrielSoft database.
In order for the Religious Ed Registration module to work correctly on your eCatholic website you will need to ensure that you have:
Once the GabrielSoft integration has been correctly enabled for your eCatholic site, adding the Religious Ed Registration module to any page is as simple as drag-and-drop!
Drag and drop the Religious Ed Registration module onto the page
Navigate to the page on which you would like the Religious Ed Registration module to appear. Then, click Add Content > Add-ons, and click to drag and drop the Religious Ed Registration module onto the page.
Publish your changes
You are now ready to roll and your parishioners can register for Religious Education directly on your parish website!
Note: The fields in the Religious Ed Registration module are static and cannot be updated. However, a few modifications can be made to the Religious Ed Registration module's functionality. You can make these changes by clicking the settings gear wheel that appears in the upper right hand corner of the module.
In the Basic tab you have the ability to:
- Add in additional Alert Email Addresses
- All submissions to the Religious Ed Registration form will automatically be sent to the email address listed in the Religious Education Maintenance screen in your GabrielSoft database. If you would like form submissions to go to other emails as well you can add those email address in the Alert Email Address field.
- Adjust the alert email address message. In the settings of your form you can adjust the Onscreen Submit Message as well as the Autoreply Email Message
- Once the form has been filled out, the Onscreen Submit Message will display directly on the page the Religious Ed Registration module is on.
- The Autoreply Email Message will send an email directly to the email address that was input in the forms Family Contact Email field.
In the Advanced tab you have the ability to:
- Add in a Reply-To Address
- If a parishioner decides to reply to the confirmation email they receive, their response will go to the Reply-To Address stated in the advanced tab. If no email is added to the Reply-To Address field, the confirmation emails will be sent as a Do Not Reply email that cannot be replied to.
- Change the text of the button at the bottom of the form
- Toggle On or Off the Send Submission Summary field. When toggled on, the contents of the entire form will be emailed to the email address that was input in the forms Family Contact Email field.