Overview of the Payments Center
The eCatholic Payments Center contains a variety of tools you can use to effectively manage your eCatholic Payments account, transactions, donors, and more.
To access your Payments Center, log in to your website and click Payments in the blue Admin toolbar.
Here's a breakdown of the Payments Center interface.
Transactions / Reporting
When you first open the Payments Center, you will arrive at the Transactions / Reporting tab by default. Within this area, you can:
- Search and filter transactions - See full instructions
- View individual transaction details - See full instructions
- Void transactions and issue full or partial refunds - See full instructions
- Create a batch transaction report with Reconciliation Mode - See full instructions
- Run targeted reports, then export the results as CSV or PDF files - See full instructions
Click into the Accounts tab to:
- Create Accounts, or "categories" in which you can organize funds - Learn more
- View a list of all your existing accounts and subaccounts
- Set your Default Account